Monday, July 23, 2007

courage

As i decided to write my first blog i was in a total muddiness about "what should my first blog be
all about?".Then from few minutes of solitude and reflection of my past i decided "Courage" -which i always lacked or i could say which everyone should have should be my first blog.
Courage to live,courage to accept our mistakes,courage to challenge our shortcommings,courage to give up your ego,courage to be silent--there plethora of situations in life where we require courage.from my experiences in life what i learnt was -"whatever might be the problem never surrender yourself to it,never give up courage and never never give up the hope.Trust Yourself.we are all the creations of God.And we all know
God never does mistakes!!!.Dont get scared of failures.!!!Remember Failure is the first step for success.
And finally i would like to conclude my first blog with this beautiful quotation by Willson Churchill.

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm".

No comments: